Monday, September 29, 2014

Abandioned Hospital


As I arrived at the hospital I saw the most weirdest and the most biggest moon I had ever seen. With the weird moon I saw lightning striking the black and spooky sky. As I walked forward I felt a puddle and I  looked down at the puddle, I screamed like a girl because the puddle was BLOOD!!! from a body. I got straight out of the BLOOD!!. I looked at the crumbly and cracked hospital and as I looked at the hospital my hair on my arms stood up straight like a bunch of soldiers and I was shaking my head off at the same time. When I touched the hospital wall and felt like it was about to fall down to the ground. When I opened the door it went screaming open and I heard ghost noises in the hospital. I was freaking out.      

No comments:

Post a Comment