Monday, September 29, 2014

The tree

I stood and admired a beautiful tree swaying in the breeze. The branches clicking as softly as the sound of a pin dropping on tiles. As I walked the multi-coloured leaves crunched as my feet squashed the grass. I stopped and gazed at the small, tall, fat trunk that is as fat as a pregnant pig lying in the mud. Some of the branches are so small that they look like one thousand spider webs in between each chunky, big branch. The bark hurt as I lay my hand upon it. The leaves were amazing as they danced gracefully in the wind and twirled, softly to the ground, where the big, heavy stump slopped down making it look like a fat elf sitting in the sun. I walk away as the sun squeezed through the branches and on to my back. 
By BO

No comments:

Post a Comment